23 September 2012

Week 37: Grateful for firsts

Today its my baby girl's first birthday. Hubby and I can't believe it was a year ago today when I was laying on the operating table having a caesarean when at 7.48am our sweet little "Cherub" was born.

Our birthday girl
"Cherub's" first year has flown by, and with it our precious baby who has now turned into an infant.

Today we witnessed "Cherub" crawl properly for the very first time, usually Hubby being at work misses out, so it was wonderful to be able to share that first together, even more so that it was on her birthday.

So this week I am grateful for all the firsts we have experienced with our girls - first smile, first roll, first word, first tooth, first solids, first crawl (hooray!) and first steps. I am sure there are many more I have forgotten, which are all equally as important and cherished.

What are you grateful for today?

I am linking up with Maxabella Loves over at Kidspot's Village Voices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)