13 October 2012

Week 40: Grateful for a cuppa

Today I caught up with a friend over a cuppa. It had been a couple weeks since we last saw each other so we had a bit to catch-up on. As someone who sometimes gets anxious when talking I find the words flow easier when I'm enjoying a cup of hot steaming tea or coffee. It just seems to relax me, and let me talk without thinking too much!

 



Although I love tea (English Breakfast is my favourite) I love a good coffee. So yesterday afternoon I was little upset when I noticed that we had run out of coffee. Hubby who was working nearby, kindly bought me a coffee from the McCafe on his way home, it was certainly welcomed and was nice after the day I had with the girls.

So this week I am grateful for:

- the coffee my Hubby bought me on the way home from work,
- that first cuppa of the morning, it's so good
- the cuppa I had while chatting to my friend and
- the times I've chatted with Hubby over a hot cup of tea and a bikkie or two when the girls have gone to bed for the night.

What are you grateful for today?

I'm linking up with Maxabella Loves over at Kidspot Village Voices.

2 comments:

  1. I rarely get to stop and chat and have a cuppa but when I do I definitely savour the moment too! Oh and nice work by your hubby! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)