24 June 2015

The school holidays lurgy

Well its that time again where school holidays are just around the corner and what do you know, I am sick again! I. am. over. it! I don't know what it is but for some reason I seem to catch whatever lurgy the girls have had, but get it worse, right in time for school holidays!!

Maybe I'm rundown and in need of a "Mummy holiday"....oh I wish, I guess a girl can dream.

Anyway I'm going to keep this short, as I have a cracker of a headache. I thought I would leave with you some happy snaps and wish you a nice break over the school holidays. I'll be taking a little break from the blog and will be back at it when school goes back.

I am hoping by then I'll be feeling much better and be able to write more than a couple paragraphs :)

Now here's the happy snaps!!

It was a freezing cold day on Sunday and what did the girls want as a treat....an iceblock!
After a couple weeks of scooting, Popette rode her bike without
training wheels for the 1st time!!

Yaaay!! She did it!! A very happy Popette.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing - I hope you are feeling better soon lovely and that you have a relaxing (???) break. See you on the flip side hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope you get better soon. They're are some super nasty ones this year x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)