20 September 2017

Time to relax

This weekend Cherub is turning 6!! How did that happen? It didn't feel that long ago when I was taking her to speech therapy appointments and practising her homework....now she's in Kindy reading her home readers to me! It really goes by too fast!

Mmm yummy cupcakes
Cherub was very excited today, as she took cupcakes her and Daddy made to school to share with her class and Kindy friends.

We've had a very busy few weeks with so many things happening at school - book parade, dance festival, walk-a-thon, and basketball gala day, so I am looking forward to a nice break. I also started my own little business in August so have been busy working on content for its website which I am hoping to launch in October.

L to R: Walking together at walk-a-thon, Popette getting ready for dance rehearsals,
Cherub finally riding her bike without training wheels, and book parade costumes.
I think it's finally caught up with me, as I have been ill for the past few days, I'm hoping I get over it quickly as we are on school holidays as of tomorrow and (hopefully! go away bug!) will be going camping for 10 days. Cherub is very excited as she gets to spend her birthday waking up in a tent! She keeps reminding me to not to forgot to pack her presents!!! As if! I can't wait to spend time with my Hubby and munchkins, and to sit back and relax, looking up at the stars, roasting marshmallows, bushwalking and enjoying the outdoors.
I hope you enjoy your break whatever you are doing! I'll be back after the holidays :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for popping by, I love hearing from my readers. Feel free to leave your comment here :)